DOCTSAAB MEDICAL SERVICES is a progressive Consulting Firm. Our team of competent professionals tailors our solutions to meet your specific requirements and does not approach your problems with a “One Size fits all” approach, offer comprehensive consulting services in following areas-
- Divison of Planning- Planning, Designing & Development of Medical Facilities.
- Division of telemedicine/online ,virtual consulting.
- Division of Quality & Accreditation- NABH, NABH-HCO AYUSH, NABH-MIS, NABL, ISO, JCI.
- Division of Material Management- Equipment Planning, Cost cutting & Inventory Control.
- Divison of Strategic Consulting- Joint Venture, Swift in Operation Efficiency, Review of Existing.
Technical assistance to achieve NABH-Pre entry level certification.
- To evaluate the existing healthcare service delivery systems of the hospital.
- To identify the baseline level (and benchmark) all quality indicators.
- To suggest and implement
- Alterations in structural designs of the facilities.
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for various activities in all levels of care.
- To train the key personnel in these SOPs.
- To review - after implementation - the outcome.
- To sensitize the minds of the personnel by practicing modalities of best
- Practices so as to achieve continuous quality improvement.
KEY BENEFITS AFTER ACCREDITATION
Accreditation benefits all stake holders. Patients are the biggest beneficiary. Accreditation results in high quality of care and patient safety. The patients get services by credential medical staff. Rights of patients are respected and protected. Patient satisfaction is regularly evaluated.
The staff in an accredited health care organization are satisfied lot as it provides for continuous learning, good working environment, leadership and above all ownership of clinical processes.
Accreditation to a health care organization stimulates continuous improvement. It enables the organization in demonstrating commitment to quality care. It raises community confidence in the services provided by the health care organization. It also provides opportunity to healthcare unit to benchmark with the best.
Finally, accreditation provides an objective system of empanelment by insurance and other third parties. Accreditation provides access to reliable and certified information on facilities, infrastructure and level of care.
RESPONSIBILITY OF HOSPITAL
Improvement in Quality of any Service can be brought about only with ready acceptance and active participation of the Top Management and intimate involvement of the Managers at all levels. The workers at lower levels must understand that the benefits of Quality improvement would accrue only if all of them become a part of the Quality Improvement Mission. Training and sensitizing all concerned forms a very important part of this Mission. Therefore, a strong commitment from the management to make this drive seamless and purposeful is expected. It will be necessary to identify a Coordinator (NABH Accreditation) andhis core team which would be totally dedicated to the process and to the consultants .
Adequate resource allocations must be made for necessary structural alterations/ modifications, training and document preparation for smooth progress of the process of accreditation. A dedicated office for the Coordinator (NABH Accreditation), his team with necessary office equipment and reprographic facilities, stationary etc would be the minimum requirement for efficient working.